It's Sunday Roast Time..
It's Sunday Roast time here at Knutsford Gourmet and this is what we are having for dinner!!
Simply add the perfect roasted potato and a fresh twist for a cosy gourmet meal on these cooler nights in isolation......
What will we need?
As a family of four in these trying times I took myself to Aldi and picked up this beautiful piece of marinated pork for a very good price.
Some potatoes, fresh salad leaves and goats cheese. Everything else you should have in the cupboard, fridge or even in your garden.
1. Pre-heat oven to 180.c
2. Heat oil in a large pan and colour the pieces of pork on both sides
3. Place in the oven for 15-25 minutes (depending on the size of the pieces), there will be cooking instructions on the packs to.
4. Remove from the oven once cooked, rest in pan for 5 minutes.
5. Slice and serve
Coriander Leaves, picked
Spring Onion, finely sliced
Goats Cheese, crumbled
1. Place everything in a bowl, toss to combine
2. Dress, before serving.
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp Raspberry Jam (or strawberry)
2 limes, juiced
50ml Olive Oil
* If you have a spare glass jar, its the best thing you can have in the kitchen for a quick and easy way the mix a good dressing.
1. Place all the dressing ingredients in the glass jar
2. Shake till it is all emulsified (combined)
3. Enjoy on your salad
Perfect Roasted Potatoes
* see last nights blog
Now all you need to do is put them all together on a plate to make a Sunday roast for the family with a fresh twist!!
Have a great Sunday and enjoy, from our family to yours.
Stay safe, take care and take the day to spend that quality time we all need together.